The purpose of this new standard report is to determine the type and usage of Recovered Materials.This report will be placed in the HOW category. It displays the actions and dollars for each of the "Recovered Materials" values.
The eligible Document Types (includes base documents and their modifications) are:
4. BPA Call (Part 8 and Part 13)
The report shall exclude the following:
1. Actions that are performed outside of the US.
Complete Release Notes is available at https://www.fpds.gov/wiki/index.php/Sustainability_Report
- April 10, 2014 - IAE Update on the OpenSSL Heartbleed Vulnerability
- Top 100 Contractors Report
- Small Business Goaling Report
- Atom Feeds,Reports,eZsearch Availability
- Software Releases
- Upcoming Releases
- Data Archives
- Data Management Fixes
- New Interagency Contract Directory (ICD)
- Multiple or Single Award IDV Correction Requests