|Inherently Governmental Functions|
FPDS-NG shall mandate on all actions with a Product or Service Code as a 'Service' and that are signed on or later than 03/01/2012 to indicate whether they are 'Closely Associated', 'Critical Functions', 'Other Functions' or a combination of 'Closely Associated' and 'Critical Functions' in the "Description of Requirements".
The IGF values must be submitted in the format defined below:
1. IGF::CL::IGF for Closely Associated
2. IGF::CT::IGF for Critical Functions
3. IGF::OT::IGF for Other Functions
4. IGF::CL,CT::IGF or IGF::CT,CL::IGF
Pertinent validation rules shall be introduced in FPDS-NG.
A Standard Report, "Inherently Governmental Functions Actions and Dollars" shall be developed to display the IGF data.
Complete Release Notes is available at IGF Release notes
- April 10, 2014 - IAE Update on the OpenSSL Heartbleed Vulnerability
- Top 100 Contractors Report
- Small Business Goaling Report
- Atom Feeds,Reports,eZsearch Availability
- Software Releases
- Upcoming Releases
- Data Archives
- Data Management Fixes
- New Interagency Contract Directory (ICD)
- Multiple or Single Award IDV Correction Requests