|ISO - 3 Character Country Update|
FPDS-NG is upgrading display the ISO 3-character country for Place of Performance Country (9C) and Country of Product or Service Origin (9E) data elements
FPDS-NG is upgrading so that only the 3 character ISO Country codes for the "Place of Performance Country" and "Country of Product or Service Origin" data elements will be accepted going forward. Previously we accepted non-ISO codes and converted.
Integrators should be prepared to handle the following impact:
This upgrade is part of FPDS-NG Version 1.4 Service Pack 16.0 which is scheduled for production deployment on October 12, 2012.
- April 10, 2014 - IAE Update on the OpenSSL Heartbleed Vulnerability
- Top 100 Contractors Report
- Small Business Goaling Report
- Atom Feeds,Reports,eZsearch Availability
- Software Releases
- Upcoming Releases
- Data Archives
- Data Management Fixes
- New Interagency Contract Directory (ICD)
- Multiple or Single Award IDV Correction Requests